Rental Policies at Livingston Rental Center
- Minimum - 2 hours, 4 hours or 1 day, depending on equipment
- Daily rate - 24 hours
- Weekly rate - 7 consecutive days to the same time
- 4 week rate - 4 consecutive weeks to the same time
- Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 168 hours per month. Additional usage will be computed at 1/6 the daily rate / hour.
- Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes.
- All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not.
- If you encounter any operational problems, call Livingston Rental Center immediately.
- No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
Delivery and Pick-up
- Delivery and pick-up are available at reasonable rates.
- Please call for the charge to your specific location.
- All rental items should be gathered in a single location convenient for pick-up.
- If you prefer, you may pick up and return your rental items to our location.
- A percentage of the rental rate will automatically be charged for damage waiver. Damage waiver is 10%.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return.
- All items should be secured and protected from the weather.
- Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.
- Equipment is sent out full of fuel and should be returned full.
- A fuel charge will be assessed on the return if not full - minimum of 1 gallon.
- Equipment is sent out clean and is to be returned clean. A $25.00 cleaning charge will be added if equipment is returned dirty.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.